Pokemon GO is most viral game in United States, New Zealand and Australia, and now spreading to more the 50 countries including India. At first, Pokemon Go got launched in Hong Kong. Currently the availability of Pokemon Go is restricted in many countries, India one of among those country where users can’t find Pokemon Go in their play store of iOS market.
Pokemon GO is not only just the normal game, just exploring the real world. Traveling to the neighborhood places, filled with whole lot of fun and interesting new features to explore Pokémon GO is constructed on Niantic’s real world gaming Platform, famous anime series.
PokéStops set at attention-grabbing places, like public art installations, historical markers, and monuments, wherever you’ll be able to collect additional Poké Balls and alternative items. Yet it is not available in India, here in this article, we are explaining how you can download, install and play Pokemon Go game in India, both in iOS and Android.
Download & Install Pokemon Go at Google stores:
- go the Pokemon GO Download the APK file
- Before you download APK, Go to your settings > Security and check “installation of apps from unknown sources” to allow application installation from sources other than Play Store.
- Once downloaded. click on it to visit the APK file
- Click on Install
- Once, the game is up and running makes a new account with Google+. Make sure that GPS and wifi/mobile data is turned on.
- and you are set to play Pokemon Go on your android phone in India
How to Play Pokemon Go in India
- Go to Google Play Store, You have to Sign Up with Pokemon Trainer Club.
- After you signed up, you will get a new Sign Up Page. Here, tap on Register.
- Then choose the unique user name and the password and fill up the entire form and Submit.
- After the procedure is finished, Pokemon Go game is ready for you in India.
START HUNTING POKEMON
- Choose your avatar: a boy or a girl.
- After you selected the avatar, Step outside to play Pokemon Go. It won’t work well indoors.
- Now you will see few Pokemon around you. It will ask you to turn on your camera.
- Select any Pokemon around you and throw the PokeBall on it.
- The PokeBall will trap that Pokemon
- You just caught one Pokemon successfully.
Pokemon GO : Tips & Tricks
Here are the few important tips to play this game
- If you want to enjoy the full of Pokemon go, step outside plug your ear phones and starts playing.
- Never go to Indian Roads while playing Pokemon Go. Road condition and Mad Traffic it is really not that hard to think of Reasons.
- To turn off Augment Reality, switch off AR while catching a pokemon.
- As Pokemon Go required good Internet connectivity along with enabled GPS facility. Players must enable their mobile data option, by doing so users may experience their battery getting drained quickly so keeping power backup would be the best and wise option.