We have already known that Facebook is the leading Social Networking Site on the web, which has a wide range of audience. Nowadays, most of the internet users are having a Facebook account and everyday they spend many hours on it for sharing their thoughts, reading other’s status, chatting with friends, commenting photos and watching wonderful videos. A few years back, people use Facebook for sharing nice images & thoughts only, but now they love to share videos more than images, so that’s only our news feed is filled with different kind of interesting videos whenever we login to our account. According to a recent report, Facebook now gets over 4 billion video views every day, even it is not specially designed as a video sharing site like YouTube. Generally watching videos are one of the biggest entertainment for people, but most of them loves to download it for watching it in the future in offline. So if you want to download a video from Facebook then you can do it by following these ideas below.
6 Ways to Download Videos from Facebook:
1. Download Facebook Videos by Changing the URL:
This is one of the easiest method, that allows you to download a video from Facebook without leaving the page. downfacebook.com is a free web service which helps you to download your favorite videos by just changing something in the URL of the Facebook video.
- First choose a video on Facebook.
- Now go to the URL of the video, then edith the URL by adding the world “down” before the word facebook and change https to http. For example, if the URL of a video is display like this https://www.facebook.com/video/videos/8325/ then change it like this – http://www.downfacebook.com/video/videos/8325/.
- Now the URL will be redirected to the downfacebook.com. then follow the further step to download your video.
2. Download Facebook Videos Through downvids.net:
When it comes to download the videos from the popular websites like Facebook, YouTube, etc., there are lots of free websites are available in online. Among the all sites downvids.net is one of the trusted websites which helps to download any videos from Facebook quickly.
- First go to the downvids.net
- Insert your Facebook video URL then click Download.
- Now select a video format then right click on it and save the video.
3. Download Facebook Videos Manually:
This is another quick trick to download any video on Facebook, in this method you needs to change the Facebook desktop version into Facebook mobile version by just replacing www to m on the starting of the video URL.
- First Choose a Facebook video.
- Now delete WWW on the URL and insert M. example, www.facebook.com/video/videos/52458 to m.facebook.com/video/videos/52458 .
- It will be redirected to the Facebook desktop version.
- Now play the video then right click on it and choose “Save Videos as” option, that’s it..
4. Using Google Chrome Extension:
If you are an Google Chrome user, then you have an another method to download Facebook videos. As a Chrome user you can do it by simply installing an Chrome extension called – Facebook Video Downloader on it’s official webstore.
- First go to the Chrome webstore.
- Install “Facebook Video Downloader” extension enabled it.
- Visit the video page on FB then click the icon and click download.
5. Using Firefox Add-on:
As like as Google Chrome Extension, a Firefox Add-on name called Video DownloadHelper helps the Firefox browser users to Download videos from Facebook just by a single click.
- First install the DownloadHelper add-on from firefox addon store.
- Then start to download your favorite video on Fb by using it.
6. Using Internet Download Manager:
Internet Download Manager(IDM) is a software that helps to boost downloading speeds by up to 5 times and you can resume and schedule downloads through it. This tools allows users to download videos from the most popular websites, so use it to while downloading video file on Fb.