Portable Document Format (PDF) is a best and the user friendly format for sharing documents and files. PDF is free software, smaller in size and it act as the multi-platformer. But the disadvantage of the PDF is “read only”. You can able to download, print, Fill it, viewing, But you can’t edit them. The format is most used for viewing and not editing. PDF is an image file in basic, where you convert image file into text using the tools like Adobe Acrobat X Pro. but Adobe Free Reader does not allow to edit in a PDF. But you can able to overcome this problem there are certain tools and software you can use to change the contents of a PDF file for free. In this article, i explained about how to edit PDF files in Word 2013.
Way to edit PDF files- Free tool
There is the free tool available in the internet named Oracle PDF Import Extension including OpenOffice Draw for editing PDF Files. it is used for for OpenOffice Draw and PDFill. The PDF Import Extension also allows you to import and modify PDF documents for non hybrid PDF/ODF files. You can able to Converts images and vector graphics, Import shapes with default style, Import of password-protected PDF files. But it wont support the Native PDF forms, Processing layout of LaTeX PDF, RTL (right-to-left) text/font support. It does not currently support PDF forms, table conversions, and decrypting protected files.
To edit a PDF file using the PDF Import Extension follow the steps below.
- First you have to Download and install OpenOffice on your computer
- After installing OpenOffice run the PDF Import Extension.
- then Open OpenOffice Draw.
- Then browse to the PDF file which you are going to edit the file or document.
- Then edit any text field by double-click the text. If you want to add new text, click the Text link at the bottom of the Window, and then click the cursor on the place you going to add text.
- you are completed editing the file click the PDF link to export the file as a PDF.
If you are running Microsoft Windows, many of these limitations can be avoided by also using PDFill.
Below are the steps to edit and otherwise manipulate a PDF file using PDFill.
- Open the PDFill PDF Editor which you are going to edit the file or documenor the PDFill PDF Tools if you want to encrypt, decrypt, merge, add headers, add PDF, or perform other quick tasks to a PDF file.
- If you are editing a file, after PDFill PDF Editor is open click File
- Then press Open New PDF Project, and browse to the PDF file you want to edit.
Use an Online PDF Editor
There is the free online PDF editor name PDFtoWord Converter convert your PDF files it is the by Nitro PDF Software and it is user friendly tool allow you to Create, merge, edit, sign, review and protect your PDF files. Make sure that the PDF to text converter is actually reliable and doesn’t ask for your personal or financial information. Where the PDF to Word converter features are
- Edit any document, including images, paragraphs and pages
- Create PDF files from scratch, or merge and combine documents.
You can select the file from “select the file ” option, Enter the email ID where you will receive the converted file and finally press the “convert now” option