Motorola recently announced it’s budget android smartphone called Moto G. It has beautiful design and stylish look and 143 grams of total weight. The plastic and ceramic materials gives a strength to the body of this device. Moto G comes with 4.5 inch capacitive touchscreen HD Display with the resolutions of 1280 x 1080 pixels, and protect with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The internal memory is 8 GB/ 16 GB, but a drawback is we cannot expand it ( cannot use microSD Card ). It comes with 5 MP primary camera with LED Flash and 1.3 MP Secondary camera for video calling. Motor G is powered by Android V4.3 jelly bean OS and Quad-Core 1.2 GHz Cortex processor. The RAM Memory is 1 GB, so you can access this device quickly.
Specifications of Motorola Moto G Smartphone:
- 129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6 mm Dimensions
- 143 g Weight
- Capacitive Touchscreen Display
- 4.5 inches
- 720 x 1280 pixels of resolutions
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 5 Mega Pixel Rear Camera
- 2592 x 1944 pixels resolutions
- LED Flash
- [email protected] Video recording
- Touch focus, face detection
- 1.3 MP Front Camera
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Micro USB v2.0
- 8/16 GB Internal Memory
- Cannot expand the memory size.
- 1 GB RAM
Other Features :
- Android V4.3 Jelly Bean OS
- Quad-Core 1.2 GHz Cortex A7 Processor.
- HTML 5 Browser
- Java MIDP Emulator
- A-GPS Support
- Colours – Black colour front panel & back panel ( 7 colour options)
Also Read : HTC One Max Phablet Review, Specifications
Motorola Moto G Android Smartphone Review Video :